You’ve found us! To Matt and me (Jess), every client we agree to take on is a precious responsibility. Our expertise and experience is incredibly valuable; we enjoy sharing our insights for your benefit, looking for ways to save your time + money while helping organize + focus your project!
If you’re feeling uncertain that what you’re being told and quoted is accurate, that’s a double sign to bring us in so you can be completely confident moving forward! From the blank-canvas strategy to layout, design and finishes, we literally do it all (and help you guide it all😄🧠💪)!
You’ll get 100% of our attention and share with us the problems you’re facing, the roadblocks you’re coming up against, and the areas where you need ideas. We’ll tour your home or see your room, brainstorm together, go through creative options, and more. By the end, you’ll have a clear list of design ideas and solutions for your own unique space!
First, you’ll fill out a detailed questionnaire, provide photos, and all other info we ask for.
Next, Jessica and Matt will spend time reviewing all your documents, photos, and answers in preparation for our consult with you.
Third, during a phone or video consult (usually 1-1.5 hours max), we’ll sit down together with you and discuss what you need with your project, from
• your priorities for the space(s)…
• what you like about it & don’t like about it…
• what you’ve been thinking about changing and why…
• the roadblocks you’re coming up against…
• the problems you don’t know how to solve…
…to any and all questions you have related to your project! We screen share and look through everything together!
We’ll help you make sure
• your top priorities are met
• you get the options for how to solve the problems you’re seeing
• how we’d solve the roadblocks you’re coming up against
• what you like is taken into consideration & preserved as much as possible
• what you don’t like is addressed with solutions
Finally, we’ll created a detailed summary of everything we talked about together and provide that final Design Outline to you within 1-2 business days after our consultation.
See more on our Design Services page!
- Already made all your plans or already working with a designer/contractor? You can book a consult with us to go through EVERYTHING you have and CONFIRM that all the major plans and minor details you have planned is 100% correct, no errors and not missing something no one’s caught! (This happens 90-95% of the time we’ve seen!) More eyes reviewing your plans & designs = fewer errors you’ll have to pay thousands later to redo! (Or live with the regret.)
This is a consultation and does not involve exact quotes on construction work, full designs, drawings or architectural plans; however, we are still happy to give you our estimates on costs, etc! We are also more than happy to review any of the above you already have during your consultation–the time is yours!